Natalie Marie Skincare Terms and Conditions.
(collectively referred to as “Services”).
Please read them carefully.
2. Orders 2.1 To place an order you must be 18 years of age or over. When placing an order, you must provide accurate and complete information.
2.2 All orders are subject to availability and we reserve the right to reject any orders without having to explain why.
2.3 Prices are subject to change without notice.
3. Delivery 3.1 Delivery dates are estimates only and we will not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery.
3.2 We will deliver the goods to the address provided by you. We cannot deliver goods to PO Box addresses.
3.3 You must arrange for someone to accept delivery of the goods.
3.4 We are not liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivery due to incorrect or
incomplete delivery address information.
3.5 You must inspect the goods upon delivery and you must notify us of any damage or defects.
4. Payment 4.1 Payment must be made at the time of ordering.
4.2 We accept payment via credit/debit card, PayPal, or any other method made available on our website.
4.3 All payments are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
4.4 If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non–delivery.
4.5 We reserve the right to refuse any payment at our discretion.
5. Returns & Refunds 5.1 You may return any unopened goods in their original condition within 14 days of receipt for a full refund (less any delivery charges).
5.2 All goods must be returned in their original condition and packaging.
5.3 You must contact us before returning any goods.
5.4 Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
6. Subscription Services 6.1 We offer a subscription service for our collagen protein supplement.
6.2 Subscription orders are recurring orders and will be automatically charged every month at the same price and quantity.
6.3 You may cancel your subscription at any time by contacting us.
7. Liability 7.1 We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from your use of our Services.
7.2 We accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
7.3 Our maximum liability in respect of any claim shall not exceed the purchase price of the goods.
8.2 We may update these terms and conditions from time to time, so please check back regularly.
8.3 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive
jurisdiction of the English courts.
If you have any questions or queries regarding our Services, please contact us at email@example.com .